A South Korean mans left hand had to be amputated after it became infected from a bacteria he contracted after eating raw sushi. Inanother man in Guangdong province was admitted to hospital after inserting an eel into himself for sexual pleasure. One doctor said that when the man arrived at the hospital, his stomach was inflated like an air balloon, causing sharp pain. Doctor, 86, arrested after Botox death suspended before over another fatality. An earlier version of this post misidentified Mop. A graphic X-ray image seen below shows how far inside the eel was when the man came in for treatment.
After having cut him open, they then remove the eel by slowly lifting it out of him, astonishing the nurses and other staff inside the operating theatre.
Eel Removed From Man After Getting Stuck, Chewing Through Colon (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)
Floyd Mayweather is making a mockery of Japanese culture. Ruthless Purton delivers savage blow after unseating Van Niekerk. Chinese woman in hospital with stomach ache after she swallows spoon while eating noodles He was hospitalised last week when the live fish began to wreak havoc on his intestines after he inserted it in his anus, the report said. Go to mobile site. Society China delays end to ban on use of rhino horn and tiger bones 12 Nov